Sunday, July 10, 2011

Random Things

- Nat is growing so fast! He is 6 months old this week, and he is definitely developing a personality. He is super sweet and loves anyone who will talk to him. But his favorite people are Mommy, Daddy, and especially brothers and sister! As I write this he is laying on the floor next to Sean talking and trying to get Sean's face. So cute!

- We are making a Kansas run a week from Tuesday. We are going up to KC on Tuesday after I get off work and staying till Friday. Then we are going to Emporia to celebrate our nephew's first birthday! We are excited to see as many people as we can!

- It is so hot!! I've never seen this many days in a row over 100 degrees. Today it hit 105 temperature with heat index of 110. Needless to say we are staying indoors a lot lately. I am so thankful we have an ac unit that works now. It's amazing how much a new unit helps :-)!

- It's been fun working at the preschool this summer. The 2 year olds have sure kept me busy and worn me out! They are so stinkin cute and sweet and crazy all at once. My favorite part is getting to chat with the other teachers. I've gotten to know some new people this summer and definitely make some new memories with them! But I am ready for the regular preschool year to start so I can be back in the baby room with our sweet babies!

- VBS starts tomorrow! It's a huge endeavor for our church, but it is such a great ministry opportunity. I look forward to it every year. This year I am not helping out in the special needs class. I felt like I needed to see and experience what our kids get to do. So I am going to be an elem. crew leader for some 2nd grade girls. It's going to be a blast! I will let you know all about it later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment