-I've been reading Max Lucado's book "Fearless." It's a very good book and I would recommend it.
-Last night Northside hosted a concert for Seventh Day Slumber. Tonight they are having KJ512 and also Pillar. It will be one loud concert in the auditorium! Jarod is going to get ear plugs before tonight!
- Ethan got his first progress report from school. He is doing great! Both he and Sean have gotten perfect behavior so far, and we are so proud of them!
- Sean gets to go on his first field trip in a few weeks. They are going to a pumpkin patch. He is sooo excited mostly b/c he gets to ride on a bus! I'm going to go on the field trip with him, and I'm looking forward to it, too!
- I absolutely love that when the cats are happy they purr. I don't know why I love that, but it always makes me smile!
-We had our second night of connection group(small group) at our house this week. We had 4 couples and individuals come. We all got along great, and what was really nice was that we are all in different stages of our walk with Christ. You have some who are very confident in their relationship and some that are brand new and some somewhere in between. It's a great group of people.
- Losing weight is great, but we both need new clothes that fit now. :-)
- We love the cartoon Phineas and Ferb!
- It has rained so much down here! I am officially sick of the rain! Today is the first day it hasn't been raining in like 13 days. So now we need to mow the jungle of a yard.
Here's to a better year
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment